I have traveled to more than 20 countries across five continents and I’m determined to hit all seven within the next few years. I am based in Washington, D.C.
In addition to my live storytelling with Story District, Mortified, and other regional showcases, I have co-written and co-produced burlesque cabaret shows.
I graduated with honors in literature and history from Mount Holyoke College, the first college for women in the United States. I received my MA in American government from Georgetown University.
When I’m not writing or traveling, I’m doing yoga, binging true crime podcasts and British period dramas, and keeping myself constantly caffeinated.
- Allbirds is quietly revolutionizing supply chain management [Karma Impact]
- Time to “prove it”: impact investors in Amsterdam challenged to speak with their portfolios [Karma Impact]
- Redefining risk: Overheard at EMPEA’s sustainable investing summit [ImpactAlpha]
- New US development finance agency expands toolkit for female fund managers [ImpactAlpha]
- Swell Investing, PacLife impact platform, closes after inability to ‘achieve scale’ [Karma Impact]
- Ethic lands high profile backing for sustainable investing tool [Karma Impact]
- Now that Swell is closing, which sustainable investing platform is right for you? [Medium]
- Vegan ETF unveiled amid plant boom — and it looks a lot like a tech fund [Karma Impact]
- Fish oil from canola seeds seen easing ocean harvest pressures [Karma Impact]
- Rocket recycling: Rocket Lab plans to cover, reuse first stage [Karma Impact]
- The G20 recognized impact investment. Here’s why that matters. [Medium]
- This is your future on impact [Pioneers Post]
- 3 ways to make sure you’re not retiring like a 90s film villain [Medium]
- More governments turn to alternative bonds for social good [Karma Impact]
- Most sexual assault prevention programs lack rigorous evaluation [UrbanWire]
- What the “skinny budget” does and does not tell us about pay for success [UrbanWire]
- Bringing evidence to life: TNYP on the Nurse Family Partnership [UrbanWire]
- Can Orange is the New Black pay for success? [UrbanWire]
- A greener commute: Q&A with Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-OR) [Parade]
- Will we lose home health care? [Parade]
- Small business owners down on the economy, working longer hours [CNN]
- The estate tax: McCain vs. Obama [CNN]
- What the campaign against plastic straws tells us about investing in changing systems vs. habits [Medium]
- A new push for equal pay [Parade]
- Putting the term “rape” on trial [Time]
- #ResetYour: A List Can Change Your Life [The Reset]
- How “MMMBop” Changed My Life [Brit+Co]